martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

The Metamorphosis


In drama i created my own character it is called Sophia i wrote a monologue togive her voice. This is me playing the role,
 Are you looking to me?
You know me?
You know my story?
So why? If you don’t know anything?
I am tired of listen yours feelings when you saw me. Know is my time,
I fell part aside from everybody and part a side of me, I saw to the mirror and I was too sad to continue living. I want to died, you know what is too died, not continues living. Because of her, and know I am going to tell you what happened,
I was the most popular and beautiful girl of my city, and everybody was jealous of my but one day, a new girl came to the city, and she think she will be more popular than me. Who believed she was, even in my worst nightmare I could thing that I couldn’t be the most popular. But magically my worst nightmare came true and I started hating me, and I started to do thinks I never had done, and that you could never imagine, I fell disgusting and every day of my life I think who too be more popular, it isn’t true that you will be more popular if you are more beautiful than others, the thing is to be you every moment.
And this is why I am know ugly.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario