viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Diary Entry

In the class of L/L writting we have to create two diaries entries releated to the novel "Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde,

12 of April 1889
Today is a lovely day, here in London. The sky is blue and the sun I big like my smile, because today I have finished creating my potion, that took me many year of work but today it’s my time, nobody can stop me. Many years locked in my laboratory, a lot of things I missed now I have to put the secret ingredient to sepear my two parts. I would like to shout it everybody that didn’t believe I could do it, but if the potion works, okey nobody will know it, and it will be a secret between me and my laboratory. Could you imagine my good part and bad part separated? It make me very happy only to imagine it, my efforts will be showed in a potion, a wretched potion that could change my life. I don’t know what could happen but I am here I cannot go back, I have to do it and I am going to do it
Kisses
Jenry Jekyll


13 of April 1889
Today is a dark day, here in London, I a really sad, because of my bad personality, that I called Mr. Hyde. When I transformed in Hyde, I suffered a lot. My hair started to disappear, my face started to change, I was stronger, my nails changed, I was horrible, really horrible, I really don’t remember anything, I only remember when I started to transform, but then I don’t remember what I have done and this scares me a lot because I got up in the street with a dead woman in front of me and everybody was shouting. I don’t know what happened, but the positive thing is that I sepear my two parts, but I could never imagine that my other part could be so bad. In my worst night mare I can imagine on something like this. I don’t know if I will try it something like this. I don’t know if I will try it again, my future is in my hands. I have the decision of try it again and committed murder or I continue my life like a normal person
Good luck
Jenry Jekyll



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario