miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Letter

Dear Felicitas, I thought I’d better reply as quickly as possible since I see you’re really stressed because of your exams. Don’t worry this are only exams and I am sure that everything will enter your head. However you have to take it seriously and study hard. As you know, I am really good at remembering stuff. So I will try to give you some tips. I hope it is useful for you. Well, my first tip is to relax, you have to relax and calm down, because if you are not relaxed I am sure you will not pass. I prefer studying with music, my piece of advice is to study with low music. My second tip is to wake up early and study. I don’t know why but if you study during the morning things enter more in your head. My last tip is to study everything at the same time, due to the fact that you have a lot of things in your brain and in a moment you are not paying attention to what you are reading, so take some breaks, take a shower see your favorite TV series. In this way your head is relaxed. These are some tips I can give you. Do write soon and let me know how you are doing.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario