martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Informal letter


Dear Marcos (Jeckill),
My lovely son first, I would like to tell you that, I miss you a lot. Not only  I miss you also the place you lived too
Second but no less important, here in the place you lived people are saying that you have a double life, that is true? This double life it changes your life. This person is part of you. I would like you to know that I am there when you want me, ok?
They are also saying that you want to kill this part of you, who calls Hyde
That is true? I think that this is a part of you that you do not see you do not want to see I don’t know. But I tell you, if you kills Hyde you will kill you too, and I don’t want you to do that, yes?
Well I only want too know what is happening in your life
Kiss
Your mother

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario